Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Why do people run back an tell me everything my ex husband do, I don't Care...Shhhheeeesh?

Why dod people come bck and tell me whats going on with my Ex Husband when we are not together anymore...About five diferent people told me they either saw him are they talked...Who cares because I don't. I don't care about what's going on wih him because we both hav our own lives no...Even my so called best frind text me last night saying I did'nt know your Ex husband had a facebook page...I'm like he's human he can't have a page...Why dod people fel I should know this man's every move and how could I tell them in a sarcastic way that I don't care I see this man everyda as he pick the kids upand drop them off during School time..Ijust wish they leave me alone

No comments:

Post a Comment