Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Ex girlfriend wants o get back together?

So I was friends with this girl for 2 years and she knew I wanted to go out with her, so last year I asked her out to homecoming as more than friends and that was where we both had our first kiss. After about 3 months of dating, she was a little klingy, she then broke up with me so suddenly because she said she was going through hard times and she didn't want a bf then, even though she had never told me that she was goin through a rough time. Then near the end of the school year she starting flirting with me again and said she wished she could take back breaking up with me in a heartbeat. Then she asked me to homecoming for next year as a second chance. The break up was so sudden i get the feeling she is too spontaneous and I don't know if I like her anymore. An she is so boring to be with. If I did get back together how could I make it more fun to hang out with (if you know what I mean) I don't know what to do

No comments:

Post a Comment