Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Do you think I will ever get a girlfriend within the next few years?

I've never had a girlfriend and I am 19 years old. I used to be very shy and even though I've had a good amount of women attracted to me, because of social issues I never asked any one of them out. I'm over my social problems but unfortunately now I have some physical problems such as bad yellow, spaced out teeth and severe body and face acne. I think it will take years before I can get good teeth because I am moving out to live on my own and affording braces will take a while and will take years to fix my teeth. I've tried about every cheap method to get rid of my severe acne but I think I will need to spend lots more money on treatments to get rid of it. Despite this, some women are still attracted to me, but do you think they will be turned off once they see my horrible teeth and see me without a shirt? Should I just wait a few years till I get through with my issues?

No comments:

Post a Comment