Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Spotting and missed period?

ok so on june 3rd i had some light redish brownish spotting when i went to the bathroom. it was only when i wiped and just that one time during the day. since then nothing. i was due for my period about 2 days ago. i am VERY REGULAR with my cycle and never missed a period. its like clock work every 30th day. i always get bad pms symptoms about a week or more berfore my period comes..the sore breast, cramping and the whole nine. but this month nothing not even the slightest bit of soreness. i have had some very very very mild cramping like im gonna get my period but when i fel like its there nd go check i get not one drop of blood. i took two pregnancy test one about 2 days after the spotting and another the day after. neither was with first morning urine tho. both were neg. i still dont have any sign that my period is coming. im not surewhat to think. not sure if mabey i tested to early..or what please someone help me. ive never been pregnant before. and yes i have unpretected sex with my bf. im not on birth control but he always pulls out. btw im 20 years old. PLEASE SOMEONE HEELLPP ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment