Monday, July 18, 2011

What should I do if I don't know who I'm in love with?

Ok so da story is jus a lil too long so ima try summarize it da best I can. I met a guy in my job 3 years ago we started goin out a month later everything went good for 1 1/2 years we was in a good Place had a lot of plans n den he broke with me he said cuz he needed time Idk why I was so Stupit I kept lokin for him I jus needed a reason n I found out in his computer a pic of him n another girl kissing I left to California for a month n came bak he lokd for me lik 4 month later he n da girl jus went out for two weeks she was a mistake he said n I went bak to him I kno I kno I'm dumb o wel wat can u do things of da heArt bt da problem was in does four month I moved in with an old flame n didn't tel him anything cuz I stil loved him n I was scAre things went on for a couple month n I found An email from him to da other girl sayen ur ma love so I broke wit him n went bak together again after A month he den changed a lot he had show me dat he loves me n dat he over wit da games bt I couldn't keep da secret Anymore n told dem bot I Ben wit both of dem n both after a couple dAys forgave me n both wAnt to b wit me n now I dnt kno wat to do cuz for da cheater I kno I love him bt da other one he Ben so Gud wit me he Ben a dream bf lik idk how to xplain it n I fel bad leaven him If he Ben so great wit me I Realy don't kno wat to do n I'm scRe dat if I go wit da other while I'm wit him I'll find out dat I Realy felt sumthen for da Gud one. So please help wat do I do

No comments:

Post a Comment