Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Guys can you help me out with what he wants?

im a girl. me and this guy have know eachother for over two years and we talk a lot. we basically know almost everything about eachother. I can't really tell if he likes me or not. so when we have hung out, he is always hugging me, tickling me, putting his arm around me and touching my chin. also when we text, he usually compliments me on the most random stuff. occasionally he will call me babe, but that's only happened like three times and it was so spontaneous. there was one time when I asked him who he liked (cause we don't go to the same school or live in the same town) where he replied with a "I don't know yet, ill let you know after we hang out soon" but he gave that answer when about me but I didn't bring myself up in the convo. he keeps insisting that we hang out cause he really wants to. im not sure if he likes me, or if he just wants to get some action from me. thanks for the help

No comments:

Post a Comment