Monday, July 18, 2011

My boyfriend may begin to be obsessed with is cat...?

So about 2 days ago, I made the spontaneous decision to get my guy a kitten. He's never had a pet in his life, and I absolutely believe that this kitten could help him get over everything that he's been dealing with...we suffer exponentially from a long-distance relationship lol (it sucks) and he gets lonely, more so than I do. And I just felt that he needed a pet. Now a kitten is almost virtually the cutest thing on the planet, so it's understandable that he'll get attatched. But I FEEL like we're on the road to him being completely OBSESSED. Every conversation is about...well he brings it up EVERY conversation about him. Maybe it's just because he's new...and excited about his new kitten. But STILL...ugh. I am not competing with a freaking kitten. So I'm in somewhat of a pickle, he loves it, hell I kinda love it too...but DAMN. I should have got him a turtle.

No comments:

Post a Comment