Sunday, July 17, 2011

Help!!! Am I pregnant?!?

Im so scared...i had sex on friday morning im pretty sure we used a condom but after when i peed it hurt so i looked it up and people say its normal after rough sex. Then i took 8 triple cs with my friends and i was dizzy and sick for about 3 days. I get my period usually early in the month around the 6th or 7th...2 days ago i had cramps like i was getting my period and today blood came out but im pretty sure its not my period its not the normal time so i looked it up and it said thats a sign of pregnancy and so id dizziness but i thought that wa just from the triple cs...so im confused and freaking out. Im soo scared..is my period just comming early? Could this also be from stress cause i got braces yesterday and was really stresaing out about how they looked. Is there anyother cause for this besides being pregnant please please please help! Is it to early to hve symptoms yet? Also it was my first time having sex and i didnt bleed at first so could it be i just bled now cause your supposed to bleed for the first time?

No comments:

Post a Comment