Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Why am i constanlty feeling this way?

okay well, im always thinking somethings wrong with me.. i sometimes fel too lazy too use my brain.. but i do workoutt.. umm everytime i think about something ill belive it and start acting that way.. but i cant seem too tell myself postive things.. i feel unwanted.. all my friends left me cuz they got annoyed by me talking about my problemss..i always feel like someones watching me.. or if im typing something ill suspect that the other person im writing too will think what im saying is stupid.. and theyll start talking too me like im stupid.. i cant go too the doctors or see theropyst i dont have medical.. or insurnace.. but everytime i talk too certain people my heart jumps and starts too be super fast and ill start thinking all this stuff.. am i going crazy"? ive been feeling like this for months and im sick of it... oh and i also feel like i bring people down or suck there energy out of themm .. and it makes them not wanna be around me crazy i know.. but i heard such things as energy vampires and thats all i think about and what i said above lol

No comments:

Post a Comment